Big thanks to Michelle over at Garlic Chronicles. She presented me with my first blogger award. I'm very honoured (especially since I've been slacking on my posts lately).
The rules of the award state that I need to link back to the person who honoured me, list 10 little known things about myself, and share the award with five bloggers I admire. Here we go:
1. I've broken both ankles, but not at the same time.
2. I treasured Popples when I was a kid.
3. I blast show tunes while cleaning the apartment.
4. I've read every Sweet Valley High book ever written.
5. I was prom queen.
6. My childhood idol was She-ra.
7. I subscribe to National Geographic.
8. I rarely reply to event invitations on Facebook.
9. I eat a jar of almond butter each week.
10. I'm a morning person.
For more random fact about me, check out this post.
Now the five bloggers I admire. I look forward to reading each and every one of their posts.
Jess at Truly into Fitness
Allie at Dancing in My Nuddy Pants
Julie at Peanut Butter Fingers
Jamie at Embracing Balance
Angela at Oh She Glows