Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Get them in writing

Everything I’ve been reading lately says that if I write down my goals I am more likely to achieve them. I know, I know… most people post resolutions at the beginning of January. I dance to the beat of my own drum, so I’m posting them at the end of the month. Plus, I didn’t want to post some willy-nilly goals before I’d really thought them through. After much consideration, I’m prepared to commit. Without further ado, my 2010 goals:

1. Try yoga – I’ve never given it a shot, but my doctor’s is recommending it as part of my recovery.

2. Reach/maintain a healthy body weight – I can lose weight and gain weight, but never simply maintain weight.

3. Stop biting my hands – I don’t bite my nails, but I do bite/pick the skin around them until I bleed.

4. Go to spin class – I love to bike, but I don’t know if I love to bike with loud music and someone yelling at me to push it harder. We shall see.

5. Learn to run – I see a Running Room class in my future.

6. Find a better life/work balance – this one should happen naturally if I successfully accomplish the other goals.

SOTS wonders…what are your tips to successfully accomplish goals?
Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment