Thursday, April 15, 2010

Food bloggers make it look so easy

I arrived home from my me time yesterday to find a package waiting on my doorstep. I LOVE getting mail: especially packages that contain goodies! I wish I could say I took a photo, but I didn’t. I tore right into the box as soon as I realized it was from Whit at Whit's Getting Fit.

Check out the amazing treats Whit sent my way!


Okay, food bloggers make food photos look so easy. First, I couldn’t figure out how to properly display the treats. Then I spent 30-minutes trying to take decent photos and all I got was blurry shots. I definitely didn’t do this fantastic swag justice.


This is my first taste of Archer Farms and Trader Joe’s since I’m a Canadian girl and neither are available here. I can’t wait to crack into the Mango Peach salsa. Sounds dee-lish! Plus, I’ve never had edamame. I can’t think of a better way to taste it than dipped in dark chocolate. AND there’s a Chocolate Peppermint Stick Luna bar I’ve been drooling over. Check out that cool cup (which I’m drinking from as I type this).

Boyfriend was also excited about the goodies. He called dibs on a few things right away as we both began sampling. It’s possible the dill pickle cashews, caramel cashews, and two crème eggs didn’t make it through the night.

Big thank you, Whit!

SOTS wonders… what are your favourite Archer Farms or TJ treats?
Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment